Victorian styling and a Black Powder Coat finish accent this rim lock. The latch bolt is withdrawn by key outside and finger pull handle inside.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Iron
- Black Powder Coat casing made of iron.
- All interior parts are solid brass.
- Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- Side latch lever is used to pull open the latch.
- Lever on the bottom allows you to lock the latch lever in place.
- Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 5-3/4" L x 15/16" W (front to back) x 3-5/8" H.
- The keeper measures 1-5/8" L x 15/16" W (front to back) x 3-5/8" H.
- Installation hardware included.
- Left or right handing.
Write Your Own Review