This rectangular freestanding tub has an stylish, innovative design and is constructed of solid copper with a hammered, Antique Copper finish. The gently sloping ends will provide a comfortable and relaxing bathing experience.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Transitional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 72"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 22"
- Tub Interior Length: 51"
- Tub Interior Width: 21-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 221
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 331
- Dimensions: 72" L x 32" W x 22" H (± 1").
- Made of 14-gauge copper.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
- Insulation option: increases heat retention and prevents condensation due to water and air temperature fluctuations.
- Technical Information
Perfect!Had this installed about two years ago and I've been using it almost daily since. It's gorgeous and the finish is holding up well (with the usual caveats about copper having a "living finish" - personally I love the natural wear and variations in patina over time).
My plumber did recommend installing with the access panel facing out, since my bathroom is small and the tub couldn't really be positioned far enough from the wall for a plumber to squeeze back there. Fortunately it's an attractive little door and makes a handy place to stash things like drain snakes, but it's something to be aware of.
Write Your Own Review