Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Assembly Required: No
- We can custom paint the outside of any cast iron or acrylic tub with your choice of color, faux finish or oil rubbed bronze finish.
- For durability, we apply a minimum of two coats of Porter Paints or Sherwin Williams brands in satin or semi-gloss finish.
- Acrylic and Cast iron tubs are painted with an exterior acrylic latex. Cast iron tubs are first prepped with an oil-based, rust-resistant primer.
- Note: The interior of tubs cannot be painted.
- For online orders, we will contact you for a paint number, faux finish or oil rubbed bronze finish before processing your order.
- For phone orders, a customer associate will take your paint number, faux finish or oil rubbed bronze finish choice at the time you place your order.
- Please allow an additional 5 - 10 business days for custom painting.
- When ordering custom painting for an acrylic bathtub, the results yield a textured surface and appearance on the typically smooth, glossy material.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsCustom Tub Painting
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Guest Bathroom
Comments about Custom Tub Painting:
My claw foot tub arrived beautifully painted to match a color from my colorful bathroom sink. It matched perfectly!
- Was this a gift?: