Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Enjoy three showering options with the Swank Pressure Balance Shower System, which features a telephone-style hand shower, an overhead rainfall shower and a wall-mount shower. The hand shower is conveniently height-adjustable on the slidebar and has a flexible, 5' hose. A pressure balance valve keeps water flow pleasantly even, and a three-way diverter lets you alternate between showering outlets.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Features: Hand Shower Included, Pressure-Balanced
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Body Sprays: No
- Number of Shower Heads: 2
- Shower Head Material: Brass
- Shower Arm Included: Yes
- Valve Trim Length: 7-1/2"
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Diverter Outlets: 3
- 14" shower head does not swivel.
- Single-lever controls.
- Includes pressure balance valve, wall shower head, ceiling-mount rainfall shower head, wall-mount slide bar with telephone hand shower, hand shower water connection and a three-way in-wall diverter.
- Wall shower head measures 3" diameter and extends 8-1/2" from wall.
- Pressure valve trim measures 7-1/2" diameter.
- Ceiling-mount rainfall shower head has a matching 6" shower arm and flange.
- Rainfall shower head swivels for angle adjustments.
- Includes hand-held shower with 5' hose.
- Slide bar dimensions: 1" outside diameter x 28-1/2" long overall.
- Water connection features a 1/2" IPS connection and 2-1/8" diameter base.
- Three-way diverter features 1/2" IPS inlets and switches water flow between three shower outlets.
- Diverter includes the valve, 2 brass plugs, escutcheon and metal lever handle.
- Technical Information
Good QualityWe purchased this for our remodeled master bath. We had previously purchased bathtub hardware from SH for our other bathroom and were impressed with the quality. This shower system did not let us down. Everything except the wall mount shower head (we did not use) was heavy and solid. We were looking for a ceiling-mounted rainfall shower head with a handheld shower option. After calling SH, the salesman confirmed that they did not offer such a thing without the wall mount shower head that we did not want. We ordered this set, capped one output side of the diverter valve with the included cap, and threw the shower head in the garbage. This gave us the ceiling-mount rainfall head and wall mount handheld system we wanted. As with our other SH purchases, we were impressed with the quality. The instructions were not exactly thorough but as an average DIY'er, I was able to figure it out. Compared to the big box store hardware quality, SH consistently gives us better quality for a marginal increase in price. SH has become our first choice when buying bathroom hardware since we've yet to be let down by the quality.
Write Your Own Review