This cabinet latch features the arrows, fencing and flowers common to the Windsor design, making it an ideal antique reproduction piece. An easy-twist knob makes it practical for everyday use.
- Material: Brass
- Made of solid brass.
- Faceplate measures: 1-1/2" L x 1-1/4" W (front to back) x 2-1/4" H.
- Catch plate measures: 3/4" L x 3/4" W (front to back) 2-1/4" H.
- Easy-to-use twist knob to open.
- Latch is springloaded to hook automatically.
- Includes matching fastening hardware.
Write Your Own Review