Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Assembly Required: No
- Shower Head Diameter: 4-7/8"
- Hand Shower Material: Brass
- Solid brass construction.
- Includes gooseneck faucet with deck mount couplers, 1/2" IPS riser and 4-7/8" diameter shower head.
- Faucet has 1/4 turn ceramic disc valves and contemporary metal lever handles.
- 7" centers.
- Two-piece 78" riser pipe has 42" arched upper riser and 36" straight bottom riser; can be cut to length if needed.
- Note: This riser is much heavier than our standard 5/8" OD shower riser.
- 18" curved shower arm projection.
- Wall support is 12" long and can be cut to custom size.
- Riser is not threaded at bottom.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsSebastian Deck Mount Exposed Pipe Shower & Gooseneck Tub - Lever Handles
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sebastian Deck Mount Exposed Pipe Shower & Gooseneck Tub - Lever Handles:
In re-doing our 1920s house bathroom, we wanted a shower that combined modern convenience with an art deco aesthetic. We did not want to convert to a clawfoot tub because the existing peach-colored fixtures were unique. Our contractor was able to build a little tiled box support for the pipes and faucet/shower head so they were at the end of the tub where original pipes came through the floor. We did need to add 2 additional supports to attach the shower to the ceiling and wall (available here as shower rod supports) but the results are sturdy, beautiful and completely different from anything we've seen elsewhere.