The perfect focal point for your traditional bathroom, the cast iron Sanford Clawfoot Tub has a double-ended design that encourages reclining at either end. Set upon glorious imperial feet, this tub has a porcelain enamel interior with a beautiful, hand-smoothed exterior.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Transitional
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth To Overflow: 13"
- Exterior Treatment: Hand-Smoothed Painted White
- Interior Treatment: White Porcelain Enamel
- Feet Type: Ball & Claw
- Feet Material: Cast Iron
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 60" Dimensions: 60" L x 30" W x 22" H (± 1/2"). Interior 40" L x 16" W. Water capacity: 36 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 270/380 lbs.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 31" W x 22" H (± 1/2"). Interior 46" L x 17" W. Water capacity: 47 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 300/410 lbs.
- Feet are powder coat over cast iron.
- Technical Information
Can the adsI love the tub. Having to see your ads on every web page I visit is decidedly unpleasant.
Beautiful.... High ValueWe just remodeled our Master Bath and wanted to install a claw foot tub. I could not be happier with the quality of the tub. The plumber who installed it for us, could not believe what we paid for it. He was convinced it was a $2000-3000 tub!
BeautifulAfter falling in love with a Waterworks claw foot tub at a local bath design studio I searched the internet finding great options from Signature Hardware. The Sanford tub completed our space giving it a timelessly classic appeal at 1/5 the price of the Waterworks tub that was the same size with similar claw feet.
PerfectionI grew up with a cast iron tub and I wanted that back in my life. Needless to say I am not disappointed! The Sanford was more than half the price of a Kohler bathtub and I see no difference, plus I had free shipping on a very heavy item. Who could go wrong? Very happy!
Write Your Own Review