Perfect for your contemporary walk-in shower, the Reid Stainless Steel Linear Shower Drain will add a modern look to your master bath or guest bathroom.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Brushed finish.
- Shower floor drain.
- Fits 2" drain opening.
- 24" measures: 23-5/8" L x 4" W.
- 32" measures: 31-1/2" L x 4" W.
- 40" measures: 39-1/2" L x 4" W.
- 48" measures: 47-3/4" L x 4" W.
- 60" measures: 59-1/8" L x 4" W.
- Tapered bottom outlet and removable grate.
- To use with rubber membrane, you must use the PVC Drain Flange Coupling.
- Drain hole measures 2" diameter.
- Technical Information
Gorgeous Element for Master BathI chose this linear drain for a little something special in a large doorless shower as part of a master bathroom remodel. It is beautiful. The plumber and tile installer had no trouble working with it. I haven't gotten to use the shower yet to test the efficiency or functionality of the drain... But so far I'm thrilled with my choice.
great drainWe just added this drain into our guest bath shower. It not only works great but looks nice and is easy to clean. Thanks SH!
Slow drainWe installed this in our shower approx 3 feet away from where the shower water hits the shower floor. We find that soap scum tends to pool around the drain for 2 reasons: the distance the runoff travels to the drain, and the tiny holes of the drain. Install the drain closer to where the water drops if you want to use this style.
Write Your Own Review