Bring traditional style to the smallest of baths with the Rayne Acrylic Clawfoot Roll-Top Tub on Ball and Claw Feet. It features an elegantly sloped backrest and sits upon ball and claw feet, which feature built-in adjusters to adapt to uneven flooring.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Shape: Specialty
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Ball & Claw
- Feet Material: Cast Aluminum
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 54" Dimensions: 54" L x 30" W (front to back) x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 32/25 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 85/300 lbs.
- 60" Dimensions: 59" L x 30" W (front to back) x 24" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 50/42 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 150/375 lbs.
- Technical Information
Rayne tubThe tub is lightweight and moves easily which causes the drain and supplies to come loose. It needs a way to fasten securely to the floor.
Outstanding!Thank you Signature Hardware! The bath tub is light weight, durable, easy to clean, and aesthetically pleasing. It was the perfect addition to our renovated bathroom. We will certainly recommend and be repeat customers.
Beautiful tubLove this acrylic tub! We bought it with the chrome feet. Like the lighter weight for our old house. Beats having to refinish an old cast iron tub!
clawfoot tubmuch more than we expected. we are enjoying it every day!
Beautful tubWe bought this acrylic clawfoot tub instead of refinishing an old cast iron tub. We love the lighter weight in the old house, and the tub is beautiful. Because it is only 5' long, it fits nicely in the small bathroom. We had it drilled in the end, and while renovations are still ongoing and it is not in use yet, we expect to get years of soothing baths in it.
Write Your Own Review