This kit is designed to convert our natural gas outdoor lanterns to propane. This set includes a shut off valve and open flame burner, which produces a fishtail-shaped flame.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Designed to convert our wall- or post-mount natural gas lanterns to propane use.
- Includes open flame burner and shut off valve.
- Open flame burner produces fishtail shape.
- Propane gas component uses 2,000 BTUs per hour.
- Copper tubing and flare nut necessary for installation not included.
- Professional installation of product recommended.
Write Your Own Review