This offset Double-Bowl sink features a smooth apron front and large wells that allow for easy clean-up and prep work. The polished finish allows the natural variations of the marble to shine.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Marble
- Basin Split: 60/40
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Smooth
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 2
- Width: 20"
- Height: 10"
- Large Bowl Width: 16-1/2"
- Small Bowl Width: 16-1/2"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Sink Installation: Farmhouse
- 33" Overall dimensions: 33" L x 20" W (front to back) x 10" H (± 1/2"). Large bowl: 16-1/4" L x 16-1/2" W (front to back) x 7-3/4" H (± 1/2"). Small bowl: 12-1/2" L x 16-1/2" W (front to back) x 7-3/4" H (± 1/2").
- 36" Overall dimensions: 36" L x 20" W (front to back) x 10" H (± 1/2"). Large bowl: 18" L x 16-1/2" W (front to back) x 7-3/4" H (± 1/2"). Small bowl: 13-1/2" L x 16-1/2" W (front to back) x 7-3/4" H (± 1/2").
- Each sink is crafted of natural stone and features unique variations.
- May be installed with larger bowl on right or left.
- Drain opening fits standard 3-1/2" drains & disposals.
- To clean, use a few drops of mild cleanser, rinse with water and wipe dry.
- Seal stone with StoneTech sealer before use for maximum performance.
- Carrara Marble is sourced from Italy.
- Technical Information
Beautiful SinkThe sink is very well made and has a peach/pink tone with small chips of gray/silver on it. It is very beautiful and I strongly recommend it. Buy mounting parts here as it is extra thick and will require special items. Amazed on shipping as it is super heavy and delivered by 18 wheeler. Goes great with darker stone around but do not use faucet as pictured here it will leave too much water on counter. Seal it before installing to help against stains as spaghetti sauce is horrible for it. Once again, just buy it and make it first item as it will help determine whole kitchen.
Write Your Own Review