Achieve the look of luxury in your bathroom with the Paxton Copper Slipper Tub on Plinth. The warm, Antique Copper finish and beautifully hammered texture make this tub the perfect finishing touch.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: No
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth to Rim: 18-3/4"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 100
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 210
- 59" Dimensions: 59" L x 31" W (front to back) x 24" - 31" H (± 1"). Water capacity without overflow: 74 gallons.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 33" W (front to back) x 24" - 31" H (± 1"). Water capacity without overflow: 88 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Tub must be installed with slipper end on right (as shown) for the drain passage hole to be positioned at back of tub.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Technical Information
Paxton Copper Tub--agedBought this tub and had it delivered a few months ago for bathroom remodel. It is beautiful! Used it a couple of times already and the water stayed nice and warm. Did not get the overflow attachment so I could have a nice high water line. Surrounded this beautiful tub with tall exotic plants and put a ballard design orb chandelier nearby. Customer service was outstanding and I am thrilled with the price and the quality of this tub. Thank you Signature Hardware!!!
Wow!!!Before ordering my tub, I made a trip to the Signature Hardware showroom. I had contacted a salesperson ahead of my trip, and the tubs I wanted to see were pulled so that I was able to "try them on!" It turned out that the tub I picked did not drain properly. I love it that Signature Hardware checked this out before sending the tub to me!! For this reason I went with my "second choice." The Paxton tub was very carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Hopefully it will be installed this week. My customer service rep at Signature has helped with any issue that has arisen and the service has been impeccable. I cannot wait to use my tub!
Write Your Own Review