A beautifully decorative plinth with horizontal ribbing and precisely formed rivets makes this bateau-style double-slipper an eye-catching piece for any home. The hammered exterior and interior give the copper a warm, rustic look.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 170
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 280
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 32" W x 31" H (± 1/2"). Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- 67" Dimensions: 67" L x 33-1/8" W x 31" H (± 1/2"). Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- 72" Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 32" H (± 1/2"). Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Optional In-Home Delivery, $499.95. Click for details
- Technical Information
Copper tubWonderful! We placed this copper tub in our master bath in our new timber frame home. It arrived in a sturdy box in perfect condition. It has been low maintenance. Additionally, my young boys love bubble baths in it! I have had many compliments on this copper tub. I had been wavering between a copper tub and an acrylic tub. I am so glad that I chose the copper tub, as it will be a timeless beauty for years to come!!!
Write Your Own Review