Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
A beautifully decorative plinth with horizontal ribbing and precisely formed rivets makes this bateau-style double-slipper an eye-catching piece for any home. The hammered exterior and interior give the copper a warm, rustic look.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 170
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 280
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 32" W x 31" H (± 1"). Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- 67" Dimensions: 67" L x 33-1/8" W x 31" H (± 1"). Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- 72" Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 32" H (± 1"). Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Technical Information
BeautifulWe installed this tub as a finishing touch on a clients high-end master bath. They expected all copper tubs to be outrageously priced and therefore unavailable, but we were able to give them exactly what they wanted at a very reasonable price. They were more than thrilled at the finished product and we plan on using Signature Hardware again on our future projects.
Copper tubWonderful! We placed this copper tub in our master bath in our new timber frame home. It arrived in a sturdy box in perfect condition. It has been low maintenance. Additionally, my young boys love bubble baths in it! I have had many compliments on this copper tub. I had been wavering between a copper tub and an acrylic tub. I am so glad that I chose the copper tub, as it will be a timeless beauty for years to come!!!
Write Your Own Review