The Oxford Entrance Set embodies the Belfort pattern by Sargent & Co., circa 1894. The unique design of the Georgetown knob features light reflecting facets and made of 24% solid lead crystal.
- Material: Brass
- Made of solid brass.
- Schlage keyway.
- Knobs measure 1-3/4" L x 2-3/4" H.
- Plates measure 3-3/8" W x 19" H.
- 5-1/2" center-to-center spacing between knob and deadbolt.
- Fits doors with a standard 1-3/4" thickness.
- Fits doors with standard 2-1/8" diameter borings and 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" latch backset.
- Includes all necessary operating parts and fastening hardware.
- Single cylinder interior set includes 2 plates, 1 interior thumb turn, 1 exterior deadbolt and matching hardware.
- Double cylinder interior plate set includes 2 plates, 2 deadbolts and matching hardware.
- Manufacturer provides a 10-year Premium Plus finish warranty.
Write Your Own Review