The Oxford Door Set is an antique reproduction of the Belfort pattern by Sargent & Co., circa 1894. The lead crystal knob accents the Gothic style popular at the turn of the 20th century.
- Material: Crystal
- Made of solid brass.
- Knobs measure 2-3/8" diameter.
- Plates measure 2-3/4" W x 8-1/2" H.
- Fits doors with standard 2-1/8" diameter borings and 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" latch backset.
- Includes all necessary operating parts and fastening hardware.
- Passage, privacy or dummy function.
- Manufacturer provides a 10-year Premium Plus finish warranty.
Write Your Own Review