Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
This stunning Floral Blue Patina Copper Planter will add rustic charm to your garden or patio area. Handcrafted from solid copper, this planter features delicate floral detailing and a beautiful Blue Patina finish.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Product Finish: Blue Verde
- Material: Copper
- Made of solid copper.
- Blue Patina finish.
- Decorative floral pattern.
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/8" diameter x 11-3/4" H.
- Planter is lacquered and able to withstand time and the elements outdoors.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Luxury finish has been hand-polished.
- No two planters are alike, as they are produced by hand. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
one excellent potBeware when buying copper pots. Some are made of a different metal and then merely painted with copper-colored paint. (One vendor says its pots are "copper plated," but they actually look painted.) The copper-painted pots look quite inauthentic the closer you get to them. This pot, on the other hand, is advertised as and appears in fact to be solid copper. Its patina is very pleasing. It really is handsome. Also be aware that, unlike terra cotta, metal pots get hot in direct sun, especially at lower latitudes. So they might cook your potted shrub. Consequently, this pot might not work well in exposed areas, unless you have a winter garden in a colder climate and intentionally want to absorb radiant heat from sunlight. There is no drainage hole, so presumably the pot was designed to use indoors. Of course, the pot is attractive enough to be used for other purposes--storing beach towels, firewood, magazines, etc.
Write Your Own Review