Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Large glass panes on the Marrett Wall-Mount Gas Lantern give ample room to showcase the natural dancing flame. Mounted on an exterior wall, this gas lantern can be paired around an entryway for an elegant appeal.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Copper
- Made of 20 oz. copper.
- Copper will naturally patina if left untreated.
- To maintain finish, seal with lacquer or wax before first use, and periodically coat with sealant.
- No two lanterns are alike, as they are made by hand. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Features tempered glass panes and an access door.
- Dimensions include mounting bracket.
- Overall dimensions: 14-1/2" L x 17" W (front to back) x 30-1/2" H (± 1/2").
- Natural gas lantern uses 2,500 BTUs per hour.
- Lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Includes bracket for mounting to a wall, installation hardware, a copper wind guard and shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Copper tubing and flare nut necessary for installation not included.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Propane conversion kit sold separately.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review
Marrett Wall-Mount Gas Lantern - 31"Large glass panes on the Marrett Wall-Mount Gas Lantern give ample room to showcase the natural dancing flame. Mounted on an exterior wall, this gas lantern can be paired around an entryway for an elegant appeal.920078