Add the beauty of a natural flame to your patio or pathway by mounting the 34" Adelide Gas Lantern. The tall, lean design of this gas lantern will pair well with your Victorian or traditionally styled home.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Made of 20 oz. copper.
- Copper will naturally patina if left untreated.
- To maintain finish, seal with lacquer or wax before first use, and periodically coat with sealant.
- No two lanterns are alike, as they are made by hand. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Features tempered glass panes and an access door.
- Dimensions include mounting bracket.
- Overall dimensions: 13-3/4" L x 12-1/4" W (front to back) x 34" H (± 1/2").
- Natural gas lantern uses 2,500 BTUs per hour.
- Lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Includes bracket for mounting to a post, a copper wind guard and shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Copper tubing and flare nut necessary for installation not included.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Propane conversion kit sold separately.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review