Cast an elegant glow into the night sky with one or several of the Adelide Post Mount Gas Lanterns installed on your patio or along a pathway. Constructed of copper and tempered glass, this gas lantern will be a beautiful accent to your outdoor living area.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Made of 20 oz. copper.
- Copper will naturally patina if left untreated.
- To maintain finish, seal with lacquer or wax before first use, and periodically coat with sealant.
- No two lanterns are alike, as they are made by hand. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Features tempered glass panes and an access door.
- Dimensions include mounting bracket.
- Overall dimensions: 11-1/2" L x 10-1/4" W (front to back) x 31" H (± 1/2").
- Natural gas lantern uses 2,500 BTUs per hour.
- Lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Includes bracket for mounting to a post, a copper wind guard and shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Copper tubing and flare nut necessary for installation not included.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Propane conversion kit sold separately.
- Technical Information
THRILLEDThey are so beautiful I had to have two. I'm just as pleased as I thought I'd be.
Write Your Own Review