Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Cast an elegant glow into the night sky with one or several of the Adelide Post Mount Gas Lanterns installed on your patio or along a pathway. Constructed of copper and tempered glass, this gas lantern will be a beautiful accent to your outdoor living area.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Copper
- Made of 20 oz. copper.
- Copper will naturally patina if left untreated.
- To maintain finish, seal with lacquer or wax before first use, and periodically coat with sealant.
- No two lanterns are alike, as they are made by hand. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Features tempered glass panes and an access door.
- Dimensions include mounting bracket.
- Overall dimensions: 11-1/2" L x 10-1/4" W (front to back) x 31" H (± 1/2").
- Natural gas lantern uses 2,500 BTUs per hour.
- Lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Includes bracket for mounting to a post, a copper wind guard and shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Copper tubing and flare nut necessary for installation not included.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Propane conversion kit sold separately.
- Technical Information
THRILLEDThey are so beautiful I had to have two. I'm just as pleased as I thought I'd be.
Write Your Own Review