Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper
- Material: Copper
- Antique Copper finish.
- Stand has a Black finish.
- Overall dimensions: 7-3/4" diameter x 49-1/2" H.
- Stand pole is 1" diameter.
- Intended for outdoor use only.
- Holds approximately 54 oz. of torch oil.
- No two torches are exactly alike, as they are made by hand. Expect variations in finish and slight variations in dimensions (± 1/2").
- Copper will naturally patina if left untreated.
- To maintain finish, seal with lacquer or wax before first use, and periodically add a coat of sealant. Table Top Wax sold separately.
- Torch has a flat bottom and can be used as a tabletop lantern.
- Use with citronella fuel (sold separately) to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsSignature HardwareArtisan Copper Garden Torch with Traditional Yard Stake - Antique Copper
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Difficult To Install
Comments about Signature Hardware Artisan Copper Garden Torch with Traditional Yard Stake - Antique Copper:
The stakes come in two sections, with a pre-drilled hole for the screw holding them together. Four out of the eight torches we purchased were extremely difficult to put together. In two the holes were drilled incorrectly and did not align, or weren't quite large enough, and we had to re-drill them. Additionally, you could tell that two of the torches had been returned by someone who found them too difficult to put together - you could see the scratch marks on the two sections where someone had tried, and failed. After lots of lubricant and elbow grease, we managed it. It was also disappointing that the "snuffers" do not come with a chain to attach them to the stand. What do they expect us to do with the snuffers while the torches are being used? These are being offered at a great price point, but the quality just isn't there.