With a rich history of being used as warning lights for road construction and runway lights for airfields, the smudge pot has now been adapted for outdoor lighting. Self-righting and wind-resistant, these quaint patio lights can be filled with lamp oil or citronella oil.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Made of powder coated metal.
- Weather-resistant finish.
- Overall dimensions: 8" diameter x 8-1/2" H (including 2" lid).
- Holds approximately 48 oz. of torch oil.
- Bottoms are weighted to prevent tipping.
- Attached ring keeps the lid tethered and stores the lid when smudge pot is lit.
- Intended for outdoor use only.
- Use with citronella fuel (sold separately) to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
love theseI have (2) of these brings back such wonderful times when they were used on highway warnings I surely love mine.(chrome) model.
Love these smudge pots!These pots are great! The hold a large amount of oil so less refilling. They also clean up easily. I've had two stainless pots - purchased elsewhere - and was thrilled to find these. I bought two in the copper color and plan on buying several more before summer. They're wind-resistant and put out a good light after dark....great for summer evenings around the fire pit.
Smudge Pot ReviewI bought 7 total of both of the 5 1/4 " and the 8 ". i use them for my deck in the summer and also out back around the fire pit. put citronella oil in them and it keeps the mosquitoes away. Works great. Also gave them out for Christmas. Great gift.
Smudge PotsLove them just wish came in stainless for our ocean/salt water side house. Nice to have chain attached to lid but hole is in wrong place it allows air to be drawn under them so they keep burning after lid is put on.
Luv the SmudgeI bought a similar product about ten years ago for use in Wyoming. Yes it's windy here! The pots have withstood the element. Now I'm looking to add two more to my deck railing. They're a must for completing your outdoor room.
Write Your Own Review