With a rich history of being used as warning lights for road construction and runway lights for airfields, the smudge pot has now been adapted for outdoor lighting. Self-righting and wind-resistant, these quaint patio lights can be filled with lamp oil or citronella oil.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Made of powder coated metal.
- Weather-resistant finish.
- Overall dimensions: 8" diameter x 8-1/2" H (including 2" lid).
- Holds approximately 48 oz. of torch oil.
- Bottoms are weighted to prevent tipping.
- Attached ring keeps the lid tethered and stores the lid when smudge pot is lit.
- Intended for outdoor use only.
- Use with citronella fuel (sold separately) to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
Smudge PotsLove them just wish came in stainless for our ocean/salt water side house. Nice to have chain attached to lid but hole is in wrong place it allows air to be drawn under them so they keep burning after lid is put on.
Luv the SmudgeI bought a similar product about ten years ago for use in Wyoming. Yes it's windy here! The pots have withstood the element. Now I'm looking to add two more to my deck railing. They're a must for completing your outdoor room.
Write Your Own Review