Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Product Finish: Polished Copper
- Material: Copper
- Solid copper construction.
- Polished Copper finish.
- Hammered exterior.
- Overall dimensions: 18-1/8" diameter x 14-1/2" H (± 1/2").
- Hose pot without lid is 10" H.
- Interior cone allows your hose to be easily coiled inside.
- Pot features a side hole, allowing hose to remain connected to your spigot.
- Bottom holes allow for water drainage.
- Hose pot is lacquered and able to withstand time and the elements outdoors.
- Patina is applied with fire using genuine French hot process. This means the color is engrained into the copper, not applied with wax.
- Luxury finish has been hand-polished.
- No two hose pots are alike, as they are produced by hand. Expect variations in finish and slight variations in dimensions (± 1/2").
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsHammered Polished Copper Hose Pot - Without Lid
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hammered Polished Copper Hose Pot - Without Lid:
I have three of these: two in a variant that is no longer available (aged copper with a lid), and one purchased more recently in the currently available style (polished copper, no lid). I find they work well in part because the spiral ribbing tends to help the hose coil a little more neatly than some other hose pots. The also have a nice, modern look, in contrast to most other styles of copper hose pots that are more traditional. And finally, the quality is good: virtually all other "copper" hose pots I've found elsewhere are galvanized with a copper-color finish. So I expect these to hold up better.i would have preferred the original aged copper style with a lid for the third one, but all in, very happy with them.