Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Bronze
- Design: Modern
- Depth: 1/2"
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Concealed: Yes
- Mounts From: Back
- Bronze Patina living finish over solid bronze.
- 10" slot external dimensions:10" W x 3-1/8" H. Opening dimensions: 8" W x 1-7/8" H (± 1/2"). Mounting bolts are on 9" centers.
- 13" slot external dimensions:13" W x 3-3/4" H. Opening dimensions: 11-1/4" W x 2-3/8" H (± 1/2"). Mounting bolts are on 12" centers.
- Spring-loaded closure keeps out elements.
- Includes fastening hardware.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsHeavy Duty Bronze ""Mail"" Letter Slot
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Heavy Duty Bronze ""Mail"" Letter Slot:
We moved into a home with a large mail slot in the front door, which we replaced with this mail slot to give the door some character. I had excellent customer service help from Signature Hardware when I called to ask some questions about the different mail slots available. I ultimately decided to go with this more expensive one because it is solid bronze and will weather over the years into a darker patina, and the door handle and small look-through/peep hole door on our front door are black iron. The color of the mail slot is very dark- almost black, and I think it already blends very well with the other fixtures on the door. I docked a star only because there are a few chips on the "living finish" (not sure what the "living finish" consists of- but it chipped very easily)...the black part is chipped off in a few places on the MAIL letters on the front, exposing the lighter bronze underneath in a few places. I'm assuming since it is solid bronze, it will eventually wear and develop deeper color over time so that these chips will be less noticeable, but for such an expensive mail slot I was hoping chips would not happen in the finish. Overall, happy with it though! It is WAY better than anything I could find at big box stores.