This old English style bird house displays a curving asymmetrical design and a bark-like rustic scored exterior. Its multi-shingled roof will add a bit of timeless beauty to your yard or garden.
Ships in 7 - 10 Business Days
- Product Finish: Natural Wood
- Material: Wood
- Length: 6"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 15"
- 6" L x 10" W (front to back) x 15" H (± 1/2").
- 1-1/2" diameter hole.
- Natural finish with gray and brown multi-shingled roof.
- Constructed of solid cypress wood.
- Cypress is naturally rot- and decay-resistant, as well as naturally regenerating.
- Only cypress harvested in accordance with the Forest Stewardship Council guidelines is used.
- Resourceful manufacturing process utilizes short pieces of lumber that would otherwise be chipped or burned.
- The top of the house has gaps between it and the roof for ventilation and to prevent birds from overheating.
- Paint is 100% non-toxic, acrylic latex.
- No trees are cut in providing these quality raw materials.
Write Your Own Review