An antique reproduction of a turn of the 20th century decorative rim lock, this set features intricate details and a slide bolt for privacy.
- Made of solid bronze or brass.
- Distressed Dark Bronze Patina living finish casing made of solid bronze. All other finishes made of solid brass.
- All interior parts are solid brass.
- Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- This rim lock is fully reversible with a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
- Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 4-1/8" L x 5/8" W (front to back) x 3-1/4" H.
- The catch plate measures 3/4" L x 5/8" W (front to back) x 3-1/4" H.
- 3" latch backset.
- Left or right handing.
- Installation hardware included.
Write Your Own Review