Enhance your home's decor with this antique reproduction of a turn of the 20th century decorative rim lock that features intricate details and a slide bolt for privacy.
- Casing and all interior parts are solid brass.
- Includes two knobs, two skeleton keys, catch plate, rim lock, knob escutcheon and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- This rim lock is fully reversible with a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
- Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 4-1/8" L x 5/8" W (front to back) x 3-1/4" H.
- The catch plate measures 3/4" L x 5/8" W (front to back) x 3-1/4" H.
- 3" latch backset.
- Left or right handing.
- 2-1/4" diameter door knobs with one 1-7/8" diameter escutcheon.
- Spindle is 4-1/2" in length with 16 threads per inch.
- Installation hardware included.
Write Your Own Review