This copper slipper tub features a hand-polished patina and intricately detailed claw feet, in a beautiful Victorian style. The interior is nickel, which produces a reflective, silvery-white appearance.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth to Rim: 15-3/4"
- Water Depth To Overflow: 13"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Polished
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 200
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 310
- 54" Dimensions: 53" L x 29" W (front to back) x 20" - 31" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with overflow: 42 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 200/425 lbs.
- 59" Dimensions: 59" L x 30" W (front to back) x 22" - 31" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with overflow: 45 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 200/425 lbs.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
- Technical Information
Norah Copper TubFrankly, purchasing this tub was a leap of faith. After many questions to SH sales and without actually seeing this tub in a store, I purchased it. This tub arrived in excellent condition and on time. The shipping company was courteous and professional. The copper tub is a work of beauty, well-crafted, and installed in our master bath remodel. This tub is truly unique. The nickel plated interior is aesthetically pleasing and it fit our design needs perfectly.
Write Your Own Review