This copper slipper tub features a hand-polished patina and intricately detailed claw feet, in a beautiful Victorian style. The interior is nickel, which produces a reflective, silvery-white appearance.
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Polished
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Feet Material: Copper
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Crated: 310 lbs.
- Tub Weight Uncrated: 200 lbs.
- 54" Dimensions: 53" L x 29" W (front to back) x 20" - 31" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with overflow: 42 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 200/425 lbs.
- 59" Dimensions: 59" L x 30" W (front to back) x 22" - 31" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with overflow: 45 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 200/425 lbs.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Tubs are delivered by truck, to your residence, to your curb.
- The trucking company will call ahead to confirm delivery with you.
- Price includes crate charge, shipping, and lift gate service within the contiguous 48 states.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review