This copper slipper tub features a beautiful hand-polished patina, Victorian appeal and intricately detailed claw feet. Pair with any freestanding faucet to complete the luxurious look.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 200
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 310
- 55" Dimensions: 55" L x 29" W (front to back) x 21" - 31" H (± 1"). Water capacity with overflow: 42 gallons.
- 59" Dimensions: 59" L x 30" W (front to back) x 22" - 31" H (± 1"). Water capacity with overflow: 46 gallons.
- Water depth is 13" to overflow.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
- Technical Information
A Work of Art!This is not merely a tub but, rather, a true work of art! I looked long and hard before choosing this masterpiece. Finally finding it felt like winning the lottery, especially since it feels as magnificent as it appears. Best of all, it's completely maintenance-free! No more soap scum, cleaning chemicals, etc. Simply wiping it periodically with a dry towel is sufficient to keep it clean because copper is resistant to mold, mildew, and bacteria. Plus, as most Native Americans know, copper also boasts a wide-range of healing properties, which explains the popularity of the copper-infused compression apparel that dancers (especially Ballerinas like me) swear by. Seriously, nothing has ever felt so decadently elegant as this incredible bathtub. Signature Hardware, I will never be able to thank you enough for your super fast and friendly service in delivering the tub of my dreams in mint condition for a price that will ensure I remain up to my ears in the best bubbles money can buy for the rest of my life! You (and your tub) are the very best! My only regret is that I cannot squash it into my carry-on bag, and take it with me whenever I travel.
Write Your Own Review