This In-Line Range Hood Blower is specifically designed to provide efficient, high velocity air movement with a powerful blower. Housed in galvanized steel for stability and made to be installed at any angle.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Steel
- Galvanized steel housing with a powder coat finish.
- Combines a high flow axial design with the power of a centrifugal squirrel cage blower.
- Direct drive motor construction eliminates need for continuous belt alignment, tension adjustments and maintenance.
- Can be installed at any angle. Attic installations recommended.
- Overall Dimensions, 8" round duct: 15-1/2" L x12-1/2"H. 19 lbs. 2.99 amps. 836 CFM
- Overall Dimensions, 10" round duct: 15" L x 14" H. 21 lbs. 4.84 amps. 1266 CFM
- UL listed.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review