Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Combine this 34" insert with a 36" island range hood to provide the ventilation and lighting for a high-performance kitchen. It features two dimmable halogen lights and is made from stainless steel. The included baffle filters are removable and dishwasher safe.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Range Hood Size: 36"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Made of 304-grade stainless steel.
- Vent through roof or wall using 8" diameter metal pipe (not included).
- Includes two dimmable 50-watt halogen bulbs.
- 120 volts. 60 Hz.
- Two reusable, dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters.
- Variable-speed fan control.
- Overall dimensions, without fan (shown): 34-1/4" L x 21-7/8" W (front to back) x 4" H (± 1/2").
- Without fan, remote or in-line fan use required.
- Overall dimensions, with fan: 34-1/4" L x 21-7/8" W (front to back) x 10-1/4" H (± 1/2").
- 3-speed internal fan has 288-watt motor, for air flow up to 660 CFM.
- Sound rating of approximately 7 sones.
- UL listed.
- Technical Information
Good but needs better directionsI purchased this product with 36 inch copperhood. I gave 3 stars for couple of reasons. I will say that over all tradewinds makes a good product. It is a little loud but most of the custom units are. So lets get to the installation, there are no predrilled holes in unit, so be ready with titanium bit. Second, there are no directions anywhere even on the tradewinds or signature hardware web sites for installing into the copperhead. Even the contractor I have was confused. Finally with help youtube and hours looking, To install remove the baffles, you have to also remove the 3 screws that secure the lighting unit. Level the unit to the bottom of the hood, use 2-3 screws to secure unit to the hood. Replace the baffle and lighting unit. Overall the lighting system is nice, venting loud but works well.
Write Your Own Review