Both high performing and visually stunning, the 36" Arezzo Series Range Hood is the perfect choice for your kitchen exhaust system. It features four dimmable halogen lights as well as a six-speed internal blower.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Range Hood Size: 36"
- Product Finish: Stainless Steel
- CFM: 900
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 36"
- Width: 23-3/4"
- Minimum Height: 29-3/4"
- Duct Size: 6"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 19
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Number of Filters: 3
- Bulb Wattage: 35
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Sones: 7
- UL Listed: Yes
- Made of 201-grade, 19-gauge stainless steel.
- Overall dimensions: 35-1/2" L x 23-3/4" W (front to back) x 29-3/4" - 36-1/4" H (± 1/2").
- Flue top opening: 14-1/2" L x 11" W (front to back).
- Telescoping flue accommodates most ceilings. Maximum height with on-site installation modifications (using additional angle irons, not included) is 43-1/2". Optional flue extension sold separately.
- Contains four dimmable 35-watt halogen light bulbs.
- Operates with dual controls on front and back which consist of 4 light-up buttons and LED screen.
- 6-speed internal blower features a 190-watt motor and delivers air flow up to 860 CFM.
- Vent through roof or wall using 6" diameter metal pipe (not included).
- 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
- 68 db(A) noise level at highest setting, maximum 7 sones.
- Three reusable, dishwasher safe aluminum filters.
- UL listed.
- Technical Information
Quality?I've had this unit since early 2009. When I first installed it, the light control on one side did not function. No problem, I just put that side facing the island. Now the display has stopped functioning on both sides. The fan and light still work, just no digital display. I also get a very slight flicker from one light. The physical construction is bullet proof, but I have obvious concerns about the electrical quality. I haven't had this looked into yet as it still works, but we are thinking of selling the house and will need this fixed prior to that.
Write Your Own Review