Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
This unique offset granite farmhouse sink will enhance your kitchen with its bold finish and natural chiseled apron front. It has one large bowl for washing pans and one shallow bowl for prep work.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Granite
- Basin Split: 70/30
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Chiseled
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 2
- Length: 33"
- Width: 20"
- Height: 10"
- Large Bowl Length: 20"
- Large Bowl Width: 17"
- Small Bowl Length: 8"
- Small Bowl Width: 17"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Chiseled
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Sink Installation: Farmhouse
- Overall dimensions: 33" L x 20" W (front to back) x 10" H (± 1/2").
- Large bowl: 20" L x 17" W (front to back) x 7-3/4" H.
- Small bowl: 8" L x 17" W (front to back) x 7-3/4" H.
- Each sink is handcrafted of natural stone and features unique variations.
- Chiseled apron is unpolished. Polished interior, sides and back.
- Drain opening fits standard 3-1/2" drains & disposals.
- To clean, use a few drops of mild cleanser, rinse with water and wipe dry.
- Seal stone with StoneTech sealer before use for maximum performance.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review