Made of durable fireclay, this 18" farmhouse sink is the perfect fit for a small kitchen or bar area. The Ellyce farmhouse sink features an integrated overflow.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Fireclay
- Basin Split: Single
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Smooth
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Product Color: White
- Length: 18"
- Width: 23-1/2"
- Height: 10"
- Basin Length: 15-1/4"
- Basin Width: 20-3/4"
- Water Depth to Rim: 8-1/2"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: Yes
- Drain Size: 2-1/2"
- Reversible Mounting : Yes
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Sink Installation: Farmhouse
- Made of solid, heavy-duty fireclay. Smooth, ripple-resistant surface.
- Overall dimensions: 18" L x 23-1/2" W (front to back) x 10" H (± 1/2").
- Basin: 15-1/4" L x 20-3/4" W (front to back) x 8-1/2" (± 1/2").
- 1-3/8" rim.
- 2-1/2" drain size (Chrome drain is included).
- Sink has built-in overflow that measures 3" L x 1-1/2" W (front to back).
- Sink is finished on four sides.
- Can be used as a farmhouse, undermount or vessel sink.
- Technical Information
Great Utility SinkNot being pleased with typical acrylic sinks and their staining, durability and looks, we looked for an alternative and found a winner in this sink. At only 18" wide, it is still 10" deep, and the overflow is perfect for laundry soaking. With a gooseneck faucet, a 5 gallon bucket will also fit in perfect.
fire clay sinkSink looks fantastic! Have not installed yet but looking forward to it!
Write Your Own Review