The Cais Italian Fireclay Farmhouse sink features a streamlined design and a belted embellishment on the apron. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay, the Cais not only looks great, but also endures for years.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Fireclay
- Basin Split: Single
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Decorative Lip
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Length: 35-1/2"
- Width: 19-3/4"
- Height: 10"
- Basin Length: 33-1/2"
- Basin Width: 16-1/2"
- Water Depth to Rim: 9-1/8"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 2"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1"
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Reversible Mounting : Yes
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Sink Installation: Farmhouse
- Made of solid, heavy-duty fireclay.
- Smooth, ripple-resistant surface.
- Overall dimensions: 35-1/2" L x 19-3/4" W (front to back) x 10" H (± 1/2").
- Basin: 33-1/2" L x 16-3/4" W (front to back) x 9-1/8" H (± 1/2").
- 1" rim on sides and front, 2" at deck.
- Sink is finished on four sides.
- Made in Italy.
- Technical Information
Love this Sink!I purchased this 36" sink in bisque and absolutely love it. We have a large family and the size of the sink is fantastic, especially useful during large family gatherings. It looks absolutely beautiful against my granite counters and dark cabinets. I recently had a contractor come into my house commenting on my $3,000 sink, so he thought, that I got for 1/3 of the price. The quality is very good. We moved into our home a year ago and it still looks brand new.
Write Your Own Review