Featuring a single-hole faucet deck and large single well, this copper sink is ideal for large cooking or clean-up projects. It has a hammered interior and smooth apron front that make it a stylish, yet functional addition to any kitchen.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Color: Antique Copper
- Material: Copper
- Basin Split: Single
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Smooth
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Length: 36-3/8"
- Width: 21-3/8"
- Height: 9-3/8"
- Basin Length: 33"
- Basin Width: 18"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Made of solid copper.
- Farmhouse design with smooth apron front and hammered interior.
- Made for use in 36" cabinets.
- Overall dimensions: 36-3/8" L x 21-3/8" W (front to back) x 9-3/8" H (± 1/2").
- Basin: 33" L x 18" W (front to back) x 9" H (± 1/2").
- Lip of sink is 1-3/4" (2-1/2" at apron front).
- Single-hole faucet deck is 2-5/8" W (front to back).
- Can be used as a farmhouse or drop-in sink.
- Patina is applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning.
- Sink bowl is pressed, and contains no internal welds.
- Angled bottom facilitates water drainage.
- Apron front features copper welds along the edge; not solder. All other welds are solid copper.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review