Copper construction and a hammered, textured front make this farmhouse sink the perfect choice for your kitchen. Its two deep interior wells are different sizes, allowing for more room to wash large pots and pans.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Color: Antique Copper
- Material: Copper
- Basin Split: 70/30
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Hammered
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 2
- Length: 33"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 9"
- Large Bowl Length: 15-3/4"
- Large Bowl Width: 18"
- Small Bowl Length: 13"
- Small Bowl Width: 18"
- Water Depth to Rim: 8-3/4"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Made of solid copper.
- Apron front with hammered detail.
- Made for use in 33" cabinets.
- Overall dimensions: 33" L x 22" W (front to back) x 9" H (± 1/2").
- Large basin dimensions: 15-3/4" L x 18" W (front to back).
- Small basin dimensions: 13" L x 18" W (front to back) (± 1/2").
- Small bowl is on the left side.
- Patina is applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning.
- Sink bowls are pressed, and contains no internal welds.
- Angled bottom facilitates water drainage.
- Apron front features copper welds along the edge; not solder. All other welds are solid copper.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review