Capture attention with the Raina Farmhouse Sink, made of solid copper with a hammered interior. Not only is the Raina an appealing addition your kitchen counter, it provides a generous basin for washing serving platters and large cookware. The beautiful antique-looking patina is applied using French hot process for durability
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Copper
- Basin Split: Single
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Smooth
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Product Color: Antique Copper
- Length: 33"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 9-1/4"
- Basin Length: 30"
- Basin Width: 18"
- Water Depth to Rim: 8-3/4"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Sink Installation: Farmhouse
- Made of solid copper.
- Smooth apron front with hammered interior.
- Overall dimensions: 33" L x 22" W (front to back) x 9-1/4" H (± 1/2").
- Sink lip is 1-1/2" on sides, 2-1/2" at apron front (± 1/2").
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning. Angled bottom facilitates water drainage.
- Sink bowl is pressed; contains no internal welds.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review