Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Copper construction and a beautiful, smooth front make the Amelie Copper Farmhouse Sink a popular favorite. This classic-designed county sink has a deep well to accommodate even the largest pots and pans, and rounded inside corners make cleaning it a breeze.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Copper
- Basin Split: Single
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Smooth
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Product Color: Antique Copper
- Length: 25"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Basin Length: 22-1/2"
- Basin Width: 18"
- Water Depth to Rim: 8-3/4"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 2-3/4"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Sink Installation: Farmhouse
- Made of solid, 16-gauge copper.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning. Angled bottom facilitates water drainage.
- Sink bowl is pressed; contains no internal welds.
- Technical Information
Absolutely gorgeousThis sink just arrived, so I cannot vouch for its durability, but I can say this: it is beautiful. We won't have our new cabinets in place for at least another month, so until then, I'm keeping this in my bedroom where I can gaze lovingly upon it whenever I want. Seriously. I was a little concerned that the finish would not look organic, but it's just gorgeous. When I set my 100-year-old copper drawer pulls next to it, both look just great.
Write Your Own Review