Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
This trough-style bar and prep sink is made of 16-gauge stainless steel and is designed with contemporary zero-radius corners. Pair with your favorite faucet for a unique and custom look.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Rectangle
- Sink Installation: Drop-In;Undermount
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Height: 6-1/2"
- Water Depth to Rim: 6"
- Rim Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Holes: No Faucet Hole
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Reversible Mounting : Yes
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Made of 16-gauge, 304-grade stainless steel.
- Handcrafted with matte finish.
- Zero-radius corners.
- 23" dimensions: 23-1/4" L x 8-3/8" W (front to back) x 6-1/2" H (± 1/2"). Interior: 21" L x 6-1/8" W (front to back) x 6" H (± 1/2").
- 32" dimensions: 32-1/8" L x 8-3/4" W (front to back) x 6-1/2" H (± 1/2"). Interior: 29-7/8" L x 6-3/8" W (front to back) x 6" H (± 1/2").
- 42" dimensions: 42" L x 8-5/8" W (front to back) x 6-1/4" H (± 1/2"). Interior: 40" L x 6-5/8" W (front to back) x 6" H (± 1/2").
- Lip width: 1-1/8".
- Undermount or drop-in installation.
Ms.FoxWe ordered this sink a few months ago. In the middle of new construction. My intent is that this is the kitchen bar sink. We ordered the 42 1/8 length to stretch the full counter. I am hoping that it will look awesome when installed and hold ice and beer in the trough and make a great vegetable chopping station. This sink was beautifully packaged and wrapped, it arrived VERY quickly within 2 days of ordering and was in excellent condition. I am very excited about this and all of the products I have ordered from Signature Hardware! This is one of the few online companies that I would recommend to anyone!
My bad, their good.Because of my hasty efforts, I picked out the wrong sink. I was looking for a full size sink but got this instead - my bad. I contacted the company and they were so understanding and gracious about returning the product even though the didn't have the exact sink we wanted. - Their Good.
I had to go to another resource to get what I needed but will return to this company when looking for other products for our house redo.
I give Signature Hardware an A+ and look forward to any business we conduct together. They turned a disappoint into a win.
Unique SinkWe were renovating our kitchen and wanted a sink to put in a narrow counter, to be used as a scone sink in the kitchen. This one fit the bill. It is good quality, and has worked out perfectly.
Write Your Own Review