This copper bath features a smooth plinth with horizontal ribbing, a tightly rolled rim, and a hammered tub body. The desirable Antique Copper finish complements any bathroom decor, and its dual-ended shape is perfect for couples. Pair this tub with a freestanding or wall-mount faucet for a designer look.
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Crated: 210 lbs.
- Tub Weight Uncrated: 100 lbs.
- 61" Dimensions: 61" L x 31" W x 26" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with overflow: 65 gallons.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 33" W x 26" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with overflow: 73 gallons.
- 72" Dimensions: 72" L x 32" W x 26" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 97/80 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Tubs are available with or without an overflow.
- Tubs are delivered by truck, to your residence, to your curb.
- The trucking company will call ahead to confirm delivery with you.
- Price includes crate charge, shipping, and lift gate service within the contiguous 48 states.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review