Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
This copper bath features a smooth plinth with horizontal ribbing, a tightly rolled rim, and a hammered tub body. The desirable Antique Copper finish complements any bathroom decor, and its dual-ended shape is perfect for couples. Pair this tub with a freestanding or wall-mount faucet for a designer look.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 100
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 210
- 61" Dimensions: 61" L x 31" W x 26" H (± 1"). Water capacity with overflow: 65 gallons.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 33" W x 26" H (± 1"). Water capacity with overflow: 73 gallons.
- 72" Dimensions: 72" L x 32" W x 26" H (± 1"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 97/80 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall or floor-mount tub filler.
- Tubs are available with or without an overflow.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Technical Information
Worth ever pennyI purchased this tub 18 months ago. The tub is stunning and I get many complements on how elegant it looks while being rustic. The copper heats up easily and the water stays warm a long time. Signature hardware was great to work with and the shipping was quick and it arrived with no damage.
Write Your Own Review