This freestanding double-slipper tub is a true example of luxury with its solid copper claw feet with a hammered exterior and interior. The beautiful copper antique finish has an earthy hue and is easy to maintain.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 63
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 170
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 280
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 31-1/2" W (front to back) x 28-1/2" H (± 1"). Water capacity without overflow: 63 gallons.
- 72" Dimensions: 72" L x 32" W (front to back) x 29" H (± 1"). Water capacity without overflow: 91 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Technical Information
Beautiful accent pieceAlthough this tub is gorgeous, it does not drain well. Water pools on both ends of the tub, and since you should wipe it down after each use, I am thankful that we are not big tub users. The tub is spectacular to look at.
Write Your Own Review