The integrated plinth on the Henley Cast Iron Double-Ended Pedestal Tub features smooth lines and a molded edge. A rolled rim keeps this tub classic, while its silhouette adds a modern touch.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting Available
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hand-Smoothed Painted White
- Interior Treatment: White Porcelain Enamel
- Tap Deck: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 340
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 450
- 60" Dimensions: 60" L x 30" W (front to back) x 24" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity: 32 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 340/450 lbs.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 31" W (front to back) x 24" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity: 47 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 340/450 lbs.
- Technical Information
Beautiful!The tub was very heavy and we had to be extremely creative to get it to our second floor bath but it is gorgeous. Wish it was just a little wider.
Great products!Signature Hardware is the best company that I have ordered from. The products are of good quality, affordable, and the service is exceptional. The purchases are great for my historic home. Thanks!
PerfectThis tub was perfect for what we needed -- simple and stylish. It fits well in our old house with a new modern/classic bathroom. We have a spigot from the wall to fill it (just make sure it's long enough) and a rainfall shower from the ceiling. It works fine as a tub/shower combo.
Fantastic addition to period homeI purchased this tub to replace the original, badly damaged pedestal tub in my c1900 home. This tub arrived exceptionally fast, and looks exactly like the photo. We are completing an extensive remodel on the bathroom, and haven't yet installed the tub, but I don't anticipate any problems. Thanks for an affordable product that honors the historic character of my house!
Write Your Own Review