Made narrow to fit on screen doors, this rim lock set made of quality materials to withstand repeated use. Features a dead bolt lock and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- Material: Brass
- Bronze Patina casing made of solid bronze. Bronze Patina is a dark and distressed living finish.
- Black Powder Coat casing made of iron. All other finishes made of solid brass.
- All interior parts are solid brass.
- Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- This rim lock is fully reversible with a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
- Historic pattern appropriate for restoration.
- Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 2" L x 11/16" W (front to back) x 3-7/16" H.
- The keeper measures 3/4" L x 11/16" W (front to back) x 3-7/16" H.
- 1-5/16" latch backset.
- Left or right handing.
- Door knob sold separately.
- Installation hardware included.
Write Your Own Review