Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Porcelain
- Handle Type: Knob
- Design: Colonial
- Made of solid brass.
- Classic style reproduction.
- Set includes 1 escutcheon, 2 knobs, spindle and fastening hardware.
- Two 2-1/4" diameter knobs.
- One 1-7/8" diameter escutcheon.
- 2-1/2" extension from door.
- Spindle is 4-1/2" in length with 16 threads per inch.
- Knobs have one long shank and one short shank, shanks measure 5/8" in diameter.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsPair of White Porcelain Doorknobs for Rim Locks
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Pair of White Porcelain Doorknobs for Rim Locks:
We are nuts about white porcelain knobs in our old house, but the ones we find at antique shops are often cracked or yellowed. These from Signature Hardware are quite reasonably priced and are lovely. They thread easily onto the spindle that comes with them, but (for complicated reasons) I had to use one pair on another spindle and had a hard time getting them to thread on. Also note that only one rosette comes in the set, and because of that the shafts on teh two knobs are slightly different.