This German Gothic Mortise Entrance Set features the pointed arches typical of this style. This plate is an authentic reproduction of the Yale & Towne Lock Company's Colburg collection, 1910.
- Material: Brass
- Made of solid brass.
- Schlage keyway.
- Knobs measure 1-3/4" L x 2-3/4" H.
- Plates measure 3-3/8" W x 23-3/4" H.
- Fits doors with standard 2-1/8" diameter borings and 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" latch backset.
- Single cylinder interior plate features thumb turn.
- Double cylinder interior plate features keyway identical to the exterior.
- Includes all necessary operating parts and fastening hardware.
- Made to fits doors with a standard thickness of 1-3/4" only.
- Mortise case measures 7/8"" W x 3-1/2" H.
- Armour front measures 1-1/4" W x 8" H.
- 3-7/16" center-to-center measurement from knob to cylinder.
- 2-1/4" center-to-center measurement from knob to interior thumb turn.
- Handing required. (Mortise is reversible in the field.)
- Signature Hardware recommends installation by a locksmith.
- Manufacturer provides a 10-year Premium Plus finish warranty.
Write Your Own Review