Shop Home Bazaar Products
Home Bazaar manufactures wooden bird houses and bird feeders that are both decorative and fully functional. All of their pieces are designed for outdoor use and satisfy requirements of the most stringent birding enthusiasts.
The bird houses feature:
- Removable back walls for easy cleaning;
- Unpainted interiors; and
- Hole openings (excluding purple martin and bluebird houses) designed to accommodate common cavity dwellers such as wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches and titmice.
Their bird houses and feeders are constructed of:
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying roof board;
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and polyresin for the details;
- Western Red Cedar or Pine shingles for the roof; and
- Outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint.
Pedestals are constructed of exterior grade ply-board, kiln-dried hardwood and exterior grade, non-toxic paint.
Home Bazaar does not use any chemicals or sealants that can be harmful to wildlife. Should a customer wish to preserve the product’s finish, select a polyurethane product recommended for marine use, UV-rated and that won't discolor the paint.
When left outdoors, all of the products will need to be refinished. The cedar shingles will patina to a silvery color and the piece will become weathered and distressed, but continue to maintain its functionality.
Home Bazaar offers a one-year warranty on the structure and
90 days on the paint. Click here for product warranties.