Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Relax your day away in our Dunlap Hammered Copper Slipper Clawfoot Tub. The Antique Copper Patina adds a beautiful warm touch to your bathroom. Add a freestanding tub filler or faucet mounted to the wall of your home to create a cohesive look.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth to Rim: 19-1/4"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 75
- 58" Dimensions: 58" L x 32" W (front to back) x 32" H (± 1"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 75/64 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 105/215 lbs.
- 65" Dimensions: 65" L x 32" W (front to back) x 32" H (± 1"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 91/80 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 115/225 lbs.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina is applied using genuine French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Technical Information
BeautifulAbsolutely beautiful tub and very comfortable to soak in! I purchased it for my master bath and whenever anyone sees it for the first time they always let out a little gasp and remark on how gorgeous it is. It was packaged well and arrived on time with no damage. Relatively light weight so it was easy to move. Very good quality construction. Very good value. Unfortunately, the tub filler I had purchased with it was on back order, so I had to order a different faucet to meet my deadline. Customer service was very helpful in handling the refund and new purchase and even gave me a discount for my trouble. I purchased the tub without the overflow drain and later found that it is required under the building code in our county. My builder was nervous about cutting the drain and potentially scratching the tub, but rather than sending it back and reordering one with the drain, Signature Hardware had one of their master plumbers talk him through it over the phone. They were very helpful and very responsive. I am so happy with the product and my overall experience, and I would highly recommend both the tub and Signature Hardware.
Write Your Own Review