Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Features: Lighted, Mirrored
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Design: Modern
- Mirror Shape: Rectangle
- Number of Doors: 1
- Width: 20-3/8"
- Height: 22-1/4"
- Depth: 7-1/4"
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: No
- Door Opens: Right-hand
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Polished Stainless Steel finish frame.
- Overall dimensions: 20-3/8" L x 7-1/4" W (front to back) x 22-1/4" H.
- Recess mount requires rough opening of: 14" L x 3-1/2" W (front to back) x 19" H.
- Recessed cabinet.
- Stainless steel body with White Powder Coat finish.
- Features three adjustable shelves.
- Non-reversible door. Right hand only.
- Piano hinge.
- Includes two 15-watt, T8 fluorescent bulbs.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsDual Lighted Steel Recessed Medicine Cabinet - Stainless Steel
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Dual Lighted Steel Recessed Medicine Cabinet - Stainless Steel:
I purchased this because it was the closest in look and dimensions to my mid century bath remodel. I paid extra for shipping to make sure it would get here while the electricians were here. They opened it and the mirror was broken, yes they did send another mirror but it took weeks and required me to reschedule installation. Finally it was put in , fit nicely, looks OK, but really seems cheap if you touch it. Can you say plastic! The mirror door is flimsy when you open it and it doesn't seem like it fits right because when you close it the top corner catches and you have to push it closed on bottom and top (finger marks)! The light cover is plastic as well as the "stainless steel" cap ends at on the lights. So I didn't expect the same solid quality as the 67 year old one I replaced but for $500 I didn't expect this!