Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Nostalgic beauty and timeless quality meet in the Celine Clawfoot Tub. Crafted of cast iron, this tub rests on ball-and-claw feet and features a traditional roll-top design that's great for resting the neck while soaking.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Shape: Specialty
- Tub Interior Width: 17"
- Water Depth to Rim: 18"
- Water Depth To Overflow: 12"
- Exterior Treatment: Hand-Smoothed Painted White
- Interior Treatment: White Porcelain Enamel
- Feet Type: Ball & Claw
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 54" Dimensions: 54-1/4" L x 31" W x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with/without overflow: 30/45 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 240/350 lbs.
- 57" Dimensions: 57" L x 31" W (front to back) x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with/without overflow: 32/48 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 246/356 lbs.
- 61" Dimensions: 61" L x 31" W x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with/without overflow: 32/48 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 254/364 lbs.
- 67" Dimensions: 67" L x 31" W x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with/without overflow: 42/62 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 266/376 lbs.
- White feet are cast iron with powder coat finish. All other finishes made of solid cast brass.
- Water depth varies by style selection.
- Technical Information
Extremely pleased with this product.Extremely pleased with this product and the services we received. The quality was very good and the online specifications and instructions were very helpful to both ourselves and our plumber.
Beautiful TubWe recently remodeled our hall bath. We chose the 60-inch claw foot tub. The ordering process was easy. Signature Hardware accidentally sent the wrong tub. They realized it before the tub was delivered and contacted me. They immediately shipped the correct tub. It added about a week to the delivery process, which wasn't the end of the world since we were still working on other parts of the bathroom. The tub was packaged well. Figuring out the feet was a little challenging. Initially we thought the feet were all the same. I had never installed a claw foot tub before. We put the tub in position and measured/marked everything 5-6 times. Then we moved the tub back out of the bathroom so we could work on the plumbing. Once the floor was installed we put the tub back in place and everything hooked right up. We considered buying a used/vintage tub and having it refinished. By the time we would have done that, it would have been close to the same price as buying new. Had we wanted the outside of the tub painted something other than white, using an older tub might have been cheaper. Going with a basic all white tub made buying new the better option. My wife is a bath lover and loves using this tub. Our house is 50+ years old so the older looking tub style fits well. We would buy another tub in a heartbeat. Everything we've purchased from signature hardware (from faucets to robe hooks) has been really good quality. It's now our first stop when we need something for our home.
claw foot tubGreat tub! Quality is outstanding.
Very niceLove the tub. It is very good quality and have received compliments on it.
Celine cast iron clawfoot tubOur son chose this beautiful tub to place in his newly built dream home. This house looks as if it could have been built 200 years ago. He wanted a classic claw foot tub for his master bath and chose this high quality cast iron. He actually built his bathroom to fit this tub. He has received numerous comments on the tub and everyone wants to know where he purchased it. He has referred several to Signature Hardware due to ease of purchase, quality of product and excellent delivery service!
Celine Castiron Clawfoot TubMy boyfriend is the bathtaker in the family. He says it is the best he's ever had. The tub is deep enough and more comfortable than your regular shower/tub. He's fallen asleep in it a few times...it is that comfortable. I like the look of it...it is clean and polished and adds to the bathroom. It is easy to clean, too.
Write Your Own Review