Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Colonial style is highlighted in this large Cast Iron Carpenter's Rim Lock Set. The set made of heavy-duty cast iron and features a slide lock on the bottom of the lock and the Carpenter emblem on the front.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Iron
- Casing made of cast iron.
- All interior parts are solid brass.
- Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- Offered with both left and right handing. Shown with right handing.
- Includes a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
- Historic pattern appropriate for restoration.
- Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 7-1/4" L x 1-3/16" W (front to back) x 5-1/8" H.
- The catch plate measures 1-1/2" L x 1-3/16" W (front to back) x 5-1/8" H.
- 4-5/8" latch backset.
- Door knob sold separately.
- Installation hardware included.
Write Your Own Review